Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded my 08 F250 diesel on a Pro 4X diesel this past Saturday. Loving the truck so far except it often has shifting problems at low speeds. Seems like its shifting really hard sometimes and it jars the whole truck. Other times it feels like its shifting late. Did it twice on the less than 10 mile trip home the night I bought it. Dealer was closed Sunday so back I went on Monday to make an appointment to drop the truck off tomorrow. Truck is also pulling to the right quite a bit which I didn't notice while test driving. Also getting running boards installed since the truck didn't have them and they are a wife requirement.

Here it is on the lot before I signed the deal:
xd_p4x.jpg

Reactions: jungle jim

·
1,300 Posts
Nice truck! I've got the full cayenne pro4x. The pull to the right lots of people are getting that a couple guys got new tires put on and it's gone other have had an alignment and seems to be better. As for the shifting might be the computer still learning but most likely will need a new flash and than will have to learn. These Tranys are similar to the ford's they learn as you go.
Welsome to the site.

·
56 Posts
Traded my 08 F250 diesel on a Pro 4X diesel this past Saturday. Loving the truck so far except it often has shifting problems at low speeds. Seems like its shifting really hard sometimes and it jars the whole truck. Other times it feels like its shifting late. Did it twice on the less than 10 mile trip home the night I bought it. Dealer was closed Sunday so back I went on Monday to make an appointment to drop the truck off tomorrow. Truck is also pulling to the right quite a bit which I didn't notice while test driving. Also getting running boards installed since the truck didn't have them and they are a wife requirement.

View attachment 10090
Got the same truck and absolutely love it. I noticed a lot of little issues went away after the dealer updated the software. Congrats

Attachments

·
207 Posts

View attachment 10090
Good morning and congrats! I too am from AR, glad to see another local on here. As others replied, the issues you've noted are likely easily resolved.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts

View attachment 10090
Pulling to the right is a known issue especially pro4x.
As others have said a flash might be in order. But at the same time it needs to be driven. Hook it up to the heaviest trailer it can take and drive it. The quicker it's broke in the better. Alot of the little quirks go away quick.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts