Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Warren Causey. I am in my last semester of my BS in Mechanical Engineering Technology. I attend Southern Polytechnic State University. I am fascinated with all things unmanned and the weather. I am currently working on a project that involves intercepting tornadoes with specially designed UAVs in order to collect valuable surface data.

I am also involved in a start up company called Unmanned Imaging that is developing professional grade unmanned aerial systems for many different industries.

I currently drive a 2006 Nissan Xterra X 4x4. I have gone through many vehicles including: an M35a2 (Deuce and a Half), an M1008, a 1999 F350 7.3L Powerstroke, and a 2006 F150. The Xterra so far has been a wonderful vehicle, and very practical.

I have been following the Titan XD development closely, and would like to think it may be my next drone hauler.

Regards!

Attachments

·
608 Posts
Very interesting work that you are doing. That tornado looks pretty dastardly. Good thing you've got an unmanned aircraft to take pictures instead of putting people at risk. :D

Glad to have you on the forum!

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts