Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I am currently driving 1999 Acura 1.6 EL. I looked/looking at any diesel<=1/2 ton truck. I test driven Ram 1500# EcoDiesel during the summer and will be testing Canyon/Colorado when diesel version will be available. As you can see, I am not loyal to any manufacturer. Let the best truck win! I believe that next year will be an exciting year. New CAFE regulations coming in 2016 etc...

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Work. I will have to drive 20-30 miles one way every day outside of the city in snow, ice and all good stuff here in central Alberta. Work starts sometimes next summer. We also bought a small traveler trailer (only 4000 lbs) and towing it with my wife's Highlander is so-so. We are getting combined 12 MPG, which with only ~15 gallons tank makes our trips filled with gas stops.

·
857 Posts
Work. I will have to drive 20-30 miles one way every day outside of the city in snow, ice and all good stuff here in central Alberta. Work starts sometimes next summer. We also bought a small traveler trailer (only 4000 lbs) and towing it with my wife's Highlander is so-so. We are getting combined 12 MPG, which with only ~15 gallons tank makes our trips filled with gas stops.
Ah nice, a truck like the Titan Diesel should serve you guys really well.
Would you ever consider a Tundra Diesel when it comes out?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.