Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
857 Posts
@YBM welcome to the forum.
What are you driving at the moment?
Assuming that you're interested in getting a new truck, have you been looking at any others aside from the future Titan diesel? RAM 1500 diesel maybe??

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I am currently driving 1999 Acura 1.6 EL. I looked/looking at any diesel<=1/2 ton truck. I test driven Ram 1500# EcoDiesel during the summer and will be testing Canyon/Colorado when diesel version will be available. As you can see, I am not loyal to any manufacturer. Let the best truck win! I believe that next year will be an exciting year. New CAFE regulations coming in 2016 etc...

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Work. I will have to drive 20-30 miles one way every day outside of the city in snow, ice and all good stuff here in central Alberta. Work starts sometimes next summer. We also bought a small traveler trailer (only 4000 lbs) and towing it with my wife's Highlander is so-so. We are getting combined 12 MPG, which with only ~15 gallons tank makes our trips filled with gas stops.

·
857 Posts
Work. I will have to drive 20-30 miles one way every day outside of the city in snow, ice and all good stuff here in central Alberta. Work starts sometimes next summer. We also bought a small traveler trailer (only 4000 lbs) and towing it with my wife's Highlander is so-so. We are getting combined 12 MPG, which with only ~15 gallons tank makes our trips filled with gas stops.
Ah nice, a truck like the Titan Diesel should serve you guys really well.
Would you ever consider a Tundra Diesel when it comes out?

·
81 Posts
Yes, that will matter to some extent. When it comes to the tundra, i'm not sure if anyone would wait on it since we haven't heard anything about it as of recent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts