Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I previously own many different puck-up truck but I'll always remember my first one, a 2006 Nissan Frontier that I really liked!

After driving few Fords, I am currently driving a 2013 Ram 2500. Obviously, there is this beast burning diesel under the hood.

I like have a new truck every now and then and I am really looking forward to the Nissan XD. My favorite truck brand and my favorite engine brand all in the same truck!!! :wink2:

I just hope this will be a capable enough truck for my needs

Cheers

·
313 Posts
Welcome!
Good to see (read) you again.:grin2:

·
608 Posts
So do you end up using all the capabilities of the truck, or do you like trucks just because you like the look and feel of them?

Great to have another Canadian on the forum. :D

·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So do you end up using all the capabilities of the truck, or do you like trucks just because you like the look and feel of them?

Great to have another Canadian on the forum. :D
Let's put it this way... People will buy trucks because they want a 5th wheel or big travel trailer.

In my case, I bought a 5th wheel because I wanted a big truck but have no use for it.

So instead of spending money on expensive and useless BMWs for exemple... I prefer spending it on trucks! ;-)

·
857 Posts
Let's put it this way... People will buy trucks because they want a 5th wheel or big travel trailer.

In my case, I bought a 5th wheel because I wanted a big truck but have no use for it.

So instead of spending money on expensive and useless BMWs for exemple... I prefer spending it on trucks! ;-)
Sounds like it might be time for you to get involved in something that requires the use of a 5th wheel ;)

·
608 Posts
With the stats on sales for trucks vs luxury vehicles in the US, I think a lot of people would rather buy a big 5 wheel truck than a BMW it seems.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts