Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a member of Titan Talk since 2005. I Traded in my 2nd Titan last week for a Titan XD Pro4X. Last thur I drove to NJ to check out the XD as all the dealership around me only have one and none of which were a pro4x. So I drove to nj with no intent of buying and winded up coming home that night with the XD. It's the ProX4 with the utility and audio pkg and the convenience pkg and it's Gun Metallic exterior and black leather interior. I absolutely loved the truck once I seen it in person and drove it. So far I have put 600 miles on it and it keeps feeling better and better.

Reactions: davidster2002

·
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you

·
904 Posts
Wish I would have got the audio and convenince package with mine. The non rockford fosgate radio sucks. I am sure you will enjoy it!

·
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nissan world of Denville

·
167 Posts
I got the same truck same color but in Canada we only have one package option called the luxury package and that's the combination of all the packages you list. love the color and painted grill. If I sit in a previous gen titan, it feels like traveling back 10 years in time compared to this one.

·
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup I love the color. One of the nicest colors I've seen. Yes what a difference with the interior. They did a good job

1 - 8 of 8 Posts