Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I just traded in my 2011 Fronty crew cab SV for a 2016 Titan XD Diesel Pro4X.

It was bitter sweet trading in my little monster but I wanted that diesel engine!

·
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are some better pictures. The first set of pictures my girlfriend took with her crap iphone :laugh2:

·
Banned
369 Posts
Congrats! Nice color too. How about driving experience? Does your truck pull slightly to the right when driving on straight roads? Many diesel pro4x have reported the issue

·
224 Posts
Nice truck. Looks like a big ole lemon, you can't miss it. Gonna be a challenge to park that monster in Brooklyn!

Welcome to the forum!

MB

·
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome!

As for driving experience, it's been great so far. I still can't believe how quiet the engine is and how much power it has in comparison to the V6 the fronty had.
@TexasPRO4X I haven't noticed it pulling to the right at all. The one thing I did notice in the "HUD" tire pressure screen was that the rear driver tire was set to 82 while the rest were at 85.

I'll set the tires to all the same pressure and see if anything changes.

@mbalka A lot of my friends have made comments about that to me. The size isn't actually the issue but the sheer lack of spots. I used to pay for an indoor parking spot but I got kicked out because a person in the building I was renting the spot in decided he wanted to buy a car :crying2:.
@Sprocket and xdpro Thanks!

·
94 Posts
Congrats on the few truck, but I think you will have a hard time parking that b*tch in NYC!!!

Awesome color, and congrats on the purchase. Youll be happy.

Also, please dont call the Frontier a fronty, thats just silly.:wacko:

·
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats on the few truck, but I think you will have a hard time parking that b*tch in NYC!!!

Awesome color, and congrats on the purchase. Youll be happy.

Also, please dont call the Frontier a fronty, thats just silly.:wacko:
Thanks.

Haven't had any issues with parking yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts