Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
904 Posts
Not that cargurus is anything special but I just haven't found a website that will tell me where all the titans are being delivered... I am just waiting for one to hit Ohio and cargurus is about only site that I can find that will even come close

·
17 Posts
Go search at Cars.com. Nothing in autotrader. Got mine thru cars.com.
Emailed dealer and in 1 hour, got one at MSRP. Nobody is budging below it. I got freebees though worth $1000.

·
17 Posts
Msrp

Go search at Cars.com. Nothing in autotrader. Got mine thru cars.com.
Emailed dealer and in 1 hour, got one at MSRP. Nobody is budging below it. I got freebees though worth $1000.
Unfortunately it will be that way for awhile. Let us know how you like it and post some details once you drive it around a bit.

·
17 Posts
Unfortunately it will be that way for awhile. Let us know how you like it and post some details once you drive it around a bit.
I am coming from an SUV for towing and I will use it for recreation. cars hauling to race tracks but will use it for everything else in the future like boats and jet ski.

Will post review when I drive it back 300 miles away. I got a platinum 4x4 and all I can say, the interior is like my S class in luxury, and if it would tow 10000 lbs with a gooseneck, its a bargain.

·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So are you a Canadian living in Georgia right now?

That must be a bit of a change of culture and climate.
The climate is definitely different . Funny accents aside they are as friendly as most canadians once your outside the cities.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts