Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

St. Louis, MO here. Looking to by my first trunk since a '96 Ford F150. Last two vehicles were a 2006 Xterra and a 2010 Murano LE AWD. Was looking to get a crew cab pickup next and was pretty settled on a 2015/2016 Silverado 2500HD or the GMC equivalent until I saw the new Titan with the 5.0-liter Cummins V-8.

I'm hoping that the what I would have paid for a 2500HD LTZ I can get a basically fully optioned 2016 Nissan Titan XD PRO-4X. I'd get a Platinum Plus but I am not keen on the Black/Brown Interior.

Jason

·
313 Posts
Around here the LTZs are pretty pricey with the Duramax diesel. All options are included.

I would hope that the Titan XD, with less HP, Torque and tow capacity could be purchased for less, similarly equipped.

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Around here the LTZs are pretty pricey with the Duramax diesel. All options are included.

I would hope that the Titan XD, with less HP, Torque and tow capacity could be purchased for less, similarly equipped.
Yep I agree. I was originally looking at a Vortec not a Duramax. I suspect a loaded Pro 4X with the Cummins will be 50-55,000ish.

Jason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts