Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
782 Posts
So I just decided recently I wanted to delete my truck, I went to a reputable diesel shop in north Texas and he relayed he highly recommended I didn’t do a delete and tune because Titans according to him have a tendency to fall apart immediately. And I’ve done some research on my own and haven’t found that at all. I’m looking more for a economy tune, increase the drivability and decrease throttle lag and finally to hear the turbo a lil more. So far the EZLynk looks like the way to go but if somebody could help me out by corroborating this info or debunking it I’d appreciate it.
He does not sound like her want your business. If I was not in CA, I would have deleted ASAP. Do the delete an tune if you can and you may fined you don’t need more than that after you install the tune. If not then add a throttle enhancer like iDrive on and that will fix the rest.

·
310 Posts
So I just decided recently I wanted to delete my truck, I went to a reputable diesel shop in north Texas and he relayed he highly recommended I didn’t do a delete and tune because Titans according to him have a tendency to fall apart immediately. And I’ve done some research on my own and haven’t found that at all. I’m looking more for a economy tune, increase the drivability and decrease throttle lag and finally to hear the turbo a lil more. So far the EZLynk looks like the way to go but if somebody could help me out by corroborating this info or debunking it I’d appreciate it.
So not true man. Even non-deleted the truck is awesome. (Deleted it’s even better. 😈)

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
800 Posts
If you take any time to dig into what’s going on with the deleted trucks, I would agree many of the currently available delete tunes are worse for the engine than staying stock.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts