Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to purchase a new truck. I have done research for months now and have decided to go for a 2018 Nissan Titan SL. I want to know if the vibration issues have fixed or still an issues. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I drove a used 2018 Titan Platinum reserves and it seems to vibration at around 50 miles speed on a freeway. I was wonder if anyone have similar issues when driving on freeway. I searched this forum and there seems to be some issues with vibration. People are saying about balance tires and the problem did not go away.

·
Premium Member
2018 XD Platinum Reserve 5.6L gasser
403 Posts
Test drive will cure your worries. I only drove my 2018 PR for 7 miles and bought it on the spot. 2,000 miles later I am still pleased.

·
31 Posts
mine SV Premium has the same wheels and tires Grabber HTS

no vibration at 7500 km

Love my truck comfortable and quiet

definetly test drive.

I drove 2 different vibrating Ram 1500's before settling on this truck (crappy tire problem I think)

·
13 Posts
I am looking to purchase a new truck. I have done research for months now and have decided to go for a 2018 Nissan Titan SL. I want to know if the vibration issues have fixed or still an issues. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I just bought a 2018 Texas Titan XD (Gas) last week. I have not heard of, or experienced this issue. I love this truck!

Jim

·
Premium Member
2018 XD Platinum Reserve 5.6L gasser
403 Posts
I just bought a 2018 Texas Titan XD (Gas) last week. I have not heard of, or experienced this issue. I love this truck!

Jim
Nice. Congratulations and welcome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts