Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot get the inlet pipe all the way in the boot that was provided. This pipe is prevents it from going all the way down. Help please
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim Gas Auto part

·
1,097 Posts
CFT is garbage. Send it back. None of his stuff fits very well. That is why he makes gym equipment now instead of truck parts.

Sorry I’m not helpful with your install.

·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To be
CFT is garbage. Send it back. None of his stuff fits very well. That is why he makes gym equipment now instead of truck parts.

Sorry I’m not helpful with your install.
The hot side intercooler pipe popped off twice on me today. Luckily I carried the factory pipe the 2nd time.

The boot that was provided was to small and the pipe really wasn’t lining up right. I don’t want to bash on CFT because I bought this kit from a member on Facebook.

·
216 Posts
To be

The hot side intercooler pipe popped off twice on me today. Luckily I carried the factory pipe the 2nd time.

The boot that was provided was to small and the pipe really wasn’t lining up right. I don’t want to bash on CFT because I bought this kit from a member on Facebook.
It’s garbage, no matter who you bought it from. Guaranteed there’s a reason the member sold it. The only thing I’d purchase from him is the egr block off kit. And that’s because he’s the only one that sells it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts