Wow my list is almost the same except I don't have the A/C blend door issue... The tranny, pulling to the right and poor door seals on both sides are my prominent complaints.2017 XD SV 4x4... About 54000 miles right now. The squawks are numerous:
That's all that comes to mind but I am sure there have been and will be more.
- Transmission slipping/stuttering in 2nd gear, dealer won't fix
- Transmission shift flare 3-4 when cold, dealer won't fix
- Squeaking/Creaking from Suspension, dealer won't fix
- EGR Replacement ~45K miles, dealer fixed under warranty
- Coolant bottle/sensor replacement ~45K miles, with EGR replacement
- TCU Replacement ~25K miles, dealer fixed under warranty
- Throttle hesitation, dealer won't fix
- Weatherstripping failure passenger front door, wind noise.
- Diesel smell in cabin during regen, dealer attempted but failed to fix
- Entertainment system locks up once in a while
- Entertainment system poor response time to user inputs
- A/C Blend Door Replacement under TSB
- Slight Pull to the right, dealer won't fix