Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who on here has the highest mileage so far? Recently I've met 3 guys with xD's and they all over 100k. Today I met the electrician on a job I'm working and hes got 150k on his, all stock cummins. He said he hasn't had one single issue.

·
2018 XD Pro4x Gas
168 Posts
I have a neighbor in the 110s that has only replaced a turbo on his ‘17 diesel XD.

Although the turbo replacement could just be cause he’s one vain mofo about his truck.

·
433 Posts
I had 150K on mine when my turbo and EGR failed. Traded it for the gasser and love it. I should have bought the gasser in the first place. This is the best truck I've ever owned. I really liked the diesel until the turbo and EGR went belly up. Get the catch can is my advice. Didn't lose any sleep over the EGR (150K on an EGR is actually pretty good, and they aren't expensive or difficult to replace). Turbo, well that's another story.....Get the catch can folks.

·
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had 150K on mine when my turbo and EGR failed. Traded it for the gasser and love it. I should have bought the gasser in the first place. This is the best truck I've ever owned. I really liked the diesel until the turbo and EGR went belly up. Get the catch can is my advice. Didn't lose any sleep over the EGR (150K on an EGR is actually pretty good, and they aren't expensive or difficult to replace). Turbo, well that's another story.....Get the catch can folks.
By 150k my truck will long ago been deleted, wont have to worry about egr crap

·
47 Posts
I had to have both the turbo and the cooler replaced before 15,000 miles. Also was stranded on side of busy highway on a holiday in 105 degree weather

·
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had to have both the turbo and the cooler replaced before 15,000 miles. Also was stranded on side of busy highway on a holiday in 105 degree weather
I'm not asking for breaking reports, I'm just talking mileage. Dont start that on this thread

·
2018 XD Pro4x Gas
168 Posts
You can get a fresh badge! Oh boy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts