Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My blood is boiling right now. Somebody hit my truck and took off. No note or anything.

·
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cops showed up and said tough luck and gave me a police report number. It's $684 for the bumper from Nissan. No labor or any other brackets I may need. My deductible is $1000 so it looks like I'm fitting the bill for some dirt bag.

·
772 Posts
I know its a brand new truck but....if you are gonna pull the bumper off anyways, you could probably get those to pop out mostly. get it painted color matched and you'd never know.

·
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If the platinum bumper comes pre painted for the same cost I'll go that way. I hate chrome anyways.

·
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know its a brand new truck but....if you are gonna pull the bumper off anyways, you could probably get those to pop out mostly. get it painted color matched and you'd never know.
There's no way these are going to pop out. The bumper will need to be replaced altogether.

·
43 Posts

Attachments

·
857 Posts
Wow sorry to see that happened and to a new truck which is the worst. That happened to me a couple of times and it feels like the vehicle is forever ruined, no longer has a 'clean' record.in my own books. Found it special to have a car/truck that has had no damage or accidents.

·
169 Posts
That sucks, sorry man.

There's absolutely nothing for the cops to do anyway; it's ok to have it documented but if there are no leads, they have nothing to go off of.

·
122 Posts
Probably a female driver in an SUV too big for her to drive. I hate humans. Even dogs show signs of being sorry for messing something up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts