Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m surprised I can’t find a previous post about this... love the truck overall (besides the given dead pedal), but how about some of the nuances every day.

1. I turn my truck off, and everything shuts off - including the radio/phone. I can’t name a car that doesn’t allow you to finish a conversation or leave the music on until the driver door opens!

2. I open the door and that loud key chime is getting really old. They say it’s a key warning (as if the key was in the ignition), but I have the fob in my pocket... and until I open and close the driver door, it doesnt stop.

Spoke with tech, said ‘it’s a Nissan thing, and there’s no way to fix either of these’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
1,253 Posts
I’m surprised I can’t find a previous post about this... love the truck overall (besides the given dead pedal), but how about some of the nuances every day.

1. I turn my truck off, and everything shuts off - including the radio/phone. I can’t name a car that doesn’t allow you to finish a conversation or leave the music on until the driver door opens!

2. I open the door and that loud key chime is getting really old. They say it’s a key warning (as if the key was in the ignition), but I have the fob in my pocket... and until I open and close the driver door, it doesnt stop.

Spoke with tech, said ‘it’s a Nissan thing, and there’s no way to fix either of these’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#1 Probably can't be fixed;
#2 Locate chime nuke it!
:wink2:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts