Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep getting an error while trying to upload pics? I figure I am at my max pics for the forum... How do I delete multiple pics from previous posts?

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Its not you, the forum is messed up currently and its a problem on several different sites.

·
Administrator
328 Posts
Hi guys,

I spoke with the tech team about this issue and it seems as though this was a result of some extra protection added on the server side to prevent hacking and the site needed a setting change. I have made the change and images should be all good now when uploading.

Please let us know if this is cleared up!

Thank you,
Richard.

·
Administrator
328 Posts
Just tried again and said error occurred while uploading... Didn't upload
Which section are you posting in? The photos are within the proper dimension and sizing limit?

Have you looked in to the possibility of you being at your attachment limit?

Are you posting from your mobile or desktop? Have you cleared your cache and cookies since the fix was implemented?

Thanks,
- Jeff B

·
Super Moderator
286 Posts
Which section are you posting in? The photos are within the proper dimension and sizing limit?

Have you looked in to the possibility of you being at your attachment limit?

Are you posting from your mobile or desktop? Have you cleared your cache and cookies since the fix was implemented?

Thanks,
- Jeff B
It's working for me?

Attachments

·
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was to my attchment max for the site. Deleted some pics and ready to roll. Thanks for everyones help!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts