·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.

Do we have any definitive information on when the XD can be ordered, or when the actual date they will arrive in dealerships?

Bandit67

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Thanks.

Do we have any definitive information on when the XD can be ordered, or when the actual date they will arrive in dealerships?

Bandit67
Hey man

Nothing definitive yet. Sounds like Nissan Corporate have said in the media December at the latest but there are some who believe October is possible.

All that to say is no on both counts lol

cheers

M1lks

·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Everyone,

Currently driving a 2006 4x 2 Black Crew Cab Titan, with Bully Dog program, cold Air and bull bar up front with lights. Almost 10 years old, and just clocked 100K, still mint condition, no issues outside of upgrading the brakes years ago. Still smokes tires all the way down the street, but really wanting to get into the new XD, but it seems like I will be old an buried before they get the XD on the road.
I am also very curious as to what the new regular 1/2 ton Titan will look like, they are killing me. If someone gets hard info on the XD, please post.

Thanks,
Bandit67

·
857 Posts
Hey Everyone,

Currently driving a 2006 4x 2 Black Crew Cab Titan, with Bully Dog program, cold Air and bull bar up front with lights. Almost 10 years old, and just clocked 100K, still mint condition, no issues outside of upgrading the brakes years ago. Still smokes tires all the way down the street, but really wanting to get into the new XD, but it seems like I will be old an buried before they get the XD on the road.
I am also very curious as to what the new regular 1/2 ton Titan will look like, they are killing me. If someone gets hard info on the XD, please post.

Thanks,
Bandit67
Sweet! Any pictures of your Titan?

Have you inquired at your local dealer about the new Titan?

·
857 Posts
The easiest thing would be to upload to a website like Flickr or even PhotoBucket and posting a link to the image here.

You can always resize it on your computer using paint.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts