Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Husky All weather mats in today and just put them in they fit perfect. Hopefully will have pictures soon having trouble uploading pictures.:grin2::smile2: Can use some help on uploading pictures it keeps telling me the file is to big.

·
857 Posts
Glad to hear that. Haven't heard that many things about them compared to Weather Tech mats overall.

If the file is too big you'll have to open it up in microsoft paint and reduce the size, around 800 pixels wide is a good size for forums.

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info for the pictures, Weather Tech in my old Titan overall they compare very well.

·
165 Posts
Or you can upload them to an image hosting site like TinyPic and input the links provided in the [image]blahblablbah[/image] form

·
194 Posts
Got mine today. The fit is ok but it's a bit off especially the back seat. See attached images. Also I had to use some flush clippers to cut the spikes where the mats overlap the plastic trim. Hopefully the plastic becomes more plyable if I park in some hot sun to make them more form fitting.

Personally if I where to do it again I'd wait for the weathertec but is mountain bike season and I needed them now.

Attachments

·
124 Posts
The front will sit flat after a few days being in your truck. Your back mat is definitely off. Mine fits perfect to every contour with no gaps.

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I only got the front ones and they fit like a glove very happy and after about 3 days they flattened out.

·
857 Posts
It would be cool to get a poll up here on mats to see how many would prefer either brand although right now my expectations are the majority going for weather tech.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts