Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my Gun Metalic, Gas, Pro4x Monday night. Love it! I find it amusing how many other guys in other trucks will be in the lane beside me, driving faster than me, then slow down when they get beside me to see "what it is" or how many of them are behind me, then pull along side to check it out.

·
1,265 Posts
Congrats! That's a nice color on that truck!

·
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats! That's a nice color on that truck!
Pulled it in to the service bay the other day, went inside, came back out to get something out of truck about 5 minutes later, all the service writers and three of the customers that were waiting inside, had gathered around it, almost admiring it. I just looked at them and said that's a pretty truck ain't it. They all smiled.

·
49 Posts
Picked up my Gun Metalic, Gas, Pro4x Monday night. Love it! I find it amusing how many other guys in other trucks will be in the lane beside me, driving faster than me, then slow down when they get beside me to see "what it is" or how many of them are behind me, then pull along side to check it out.
Congrats!
That's the combo I'm looking at: PRO-4X in gunmetal grey with all three packages in gas. Can't wait to see the video reviews of how it compares to the diesel!

·
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked at one with additional packages, I just couldn't justify heated steering wheel and seats in central FL. I'm placing seat covers all the way around, so why spend 3300 for leather to cover it with neoprene. I decided to save the "package money" and buy something I really wanted and could use, a 338 LaPlua Magnum, tricked out. Much more fun than a heated steering wheel!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts