Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually it's more of a ball satchel. But, my dealer clarified that it wasn't included with the Pro4X, and was almost $300. He did give it to me on the house, but I wouldn't expect that to happen a lot. He said his salesmen are now clear on which models get the satchel, and which ones don't. Regardless I have it now. Has 2 hooks and the ball. Pretty cool

·
404 Posts
I asked for it too but got turned down. I don't have a gooseneck trailer but I might in the near future. I'll wait and see if somebody with a Platinum Reserve will sell theirs for $50-100. It comes with all Platinum Reserves I believe and I'm sure at least 50% of people will never use it.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
I was reading somewhere the curt kit 60692
For the Chev. Fits the new titan xd. And just confirmed on there site it is advertised for the titan xd.
So if guys can find those cheaper then oem nissan.

·
404 Posts
Shows $273. It'll be worth it for people who have a gooseneck trailer. Saves a little bit of money.

·
28 Posts
I have a pro-4x at first salesman said it was included but missing a week later he calls and said I have to buy it its 275 so I called nissan complaining they ran my vin# and said it should of came with truck so dealer sent me mine. I'm still waiting for the mud flaps that were part of the deal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts