Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I was born and raised in Texas, but I'm currently stationed at Vandenberg AFB, CA as a 1C6 (space systems operator). I enjoy long walks on the beach, the smell of gun powder, bacon a Diesel engine and mostly importantly, freedom. Growing up on a ranch made me fall in love with my grandfathers 92 Dodge cummins as a kid which is still running perfectly to this day. I'm most likely going to Colorado in the next year so that has put me in the market for a 4x4 truck, plus I want to hunt in Colorado as well. This new Titan XD with its cummins, stock spray in bed liner, gooseneck tow hitch, and being priced below the 2500s HDs is exactly what I'm looking for. Lastly, I am also working on a Aerospace Engineering Degree when I have the time.

·
857 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Great choice with having the colorado open as an option, I love what GM did to both the Colorado and Canyon trucks, great change.

·
88 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
I'm planning to move to Colorado next year as well! That's also why i'm looking into this truck. Looks like a great all-rounded truck for the outdoors. And i'll be outdoors most of the time. :)

·
608 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you hear and great to learn a little bit about you.

The aerospace engineering thing sounds really interesting too. What kind of stuff are you learning about? Space shuttles? Planes? ???

Cheers.

·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you hear and great to learn a little bit about you.

The aerospace engineering thing sounds really interesting too. What kind of stuff are you learning about? Space shuttles? Planes? ???

Cheers.
I'm still in my Basics lol I'll be studying on the space side of things. I've worked in the Space field for almost 3 years in the military now so I already know a lot. I just need the degree to give me the knowledge to work on and build Satellites in the future. Satellites like the ones that provides you with DirectTv which are Orbiting 36,000Km above the equator.

·
608 Posts
I'm still in my Basics lol I'll be studying on the space side of things. I've worked in the Space field for almost 3 years in the military now so I already know a lot. I just need the degree to give me the knowledge to work on and build Satellites in the future. Satellites like the ones that provides you with DirectTv which are Orbiting 36,000Km above the equator.
Very, very interesting. Best of luck with your studies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts