Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I have 2 sets of factory Nissan LED fog lights for sale. 1 set is tinted to go on a PR Titan or Midnight Edition and the other set is clear. They both will work on any Titan and Titan XD just depends if you want a tinted lens or clear lens.
I also have a IDrive unit for gas or diesel engines. This is the same thing as a Pedal Commander just a different company that is US based. All these items fit a 2016-2020 Titan. Each item is $100 shipped and I do have Paypal to make it easy for payment.
If you are local to the Charlotte NC area I have a bakflip G2 hard tonneau cover with the bakflip tool box that goes under the lid.$400 for both in person or $415 with Paypal to cover fees (no shipping on this)-it fits a 2016-2020 6.5' bed, I have it on a king cab. No scratches or dents perfect condition. Also if local I have a Adarac ladder rack for the XD-$150.00 cost $400 and change new, works with inside the rail bed covers as well, mounts via the post holes on the bed rail tops. Pics coming tomorrow.

Thanks
Mitch

·
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It helps a ton with downshifting faster to avoid lag and it helped in better miles per gallon driving around. I don’t know if they claim that but I saw around 2 miles per gallon better. I’m guessing it helps avoid the waste of fuel bogging down. The IDrive has an automatic setting as well that for me was too aggressive but if you want a sports car feel for the truck that setting really makes driving aggressive.

·
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’ll get the pic of the rack up tomorrow it was dark when I got home tonight.

·
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guys,

Found something today cleaning the garage—
I have a full set of factory black mud guards for the Titans if anyone is looking for a set. This is a full set front, back and the two small ones that go in front of the rear tires. 6 total. No scratches or abuse in great shape. I’m guessing $25 + $25 for shipping. They will take a decent size box to ship and probably will be real close to the $25 for 2-3 day USPS

·
285 Posts
Are those the ones for a Pro-4X or PR with the fender trim piece that the flaps are molded to fit over? Or the ones for an SL,SV or S that have the plain fender treatment. (mine is an SL with just the plain fender...) thanks...

·
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
only thing left is a clear set of LED Nissan fog lights, everything else is sold

1 - 16 of 16 Posts