Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally installed a bunch of stuff i ordered and tinted the windows.

I got the rough country lift installed and the truck aligned.

got the windows tinted 20% back and 30% front

installed the rear bumper step

also the husky floor liners ( well i did this last week)

below are before and after pics. I talked to the guys at les schwab they saying i can try 295/60/20 with there toyo AT tires i saw the MT i drive too much freeway to get those. but ill wait and get some feedback from other people before i get tires. for now I'm done but things i may do in the future is egr flares (my wallet thanks you atc) and bigger tires and that will be it.

did i mention i love this truck

Attachments

·
149 Posts

below are before and after pics. I talked to the guys at les schwab they saying i can try 295/60/20 with there toyo AT tires i saw the MT i drive too much freeway to get those. but ill wait and get some feedback from other people before i get tires. for now I'm done but things i may do in the future is egr flares (my wallet thanks you atc) and bigger tires and that will be it.

Looks really good! I'm thinking about the lift as well. How much does it lift the back end. Can't find the numbers for that.

·
82 Posts
Man you have the exact truck I do. I'm really liking that Rough Country lift, it looks good. I'm considering it myself. I'd love to be able to go with 295's with it, but based on my calculations 285 will be about it. Of course I'll be able to come check yours and see! Great looking truck!

·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the member on here who led me to get the rough country lift (ruquik) did measurements and got 1 3/4" lift in front and 2" in back. seems to be accurate.

and thanks guys. with the tires i honestly don't know much so i will have to wait for others to post there experiences.

·
120 Posts
The Toyo open country R/T seems like a good tire. These were the tires I was going to install on my tundra. But my wife hates my truck and said we need to go back to nissan. When I purchase a new titan whatever configuration these most likely will be the ones on my truck. I had duratracs on my tundra they were great in the snowy conditions. But they did not last.

Hope you find what your looking for.

·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i had duratracs on my t100 years ago, i agree great tire don't last. and the guys at les shwab were showing me the toyo R/T they are the ones in the middle of M/T and A/T i liked them as well.

what kind of tundra do you have?

·
120 Posts
i had duratracs on my t100 years ago, i agree great tire don't last. and the guys at les shwab were showing me the toyo R/T they are the ones in the middle of M/T and A/T i liked them as well.

what kind of tundra do you have?
Had a 08 sr5 extended cab with three 5.7ltr. I liked the 6.5 foot bed. It drives vastly different then my previous nissan trucks. My wife liked my Titan. We sold it for another frontier lifted 6" with the bfgs at 35". She always wanted an f350 lifted so she could run over stuff. But spending 65g's for a rig for her to break was pointless. She hate the way a lifted truck sounds like. There was popping and fender grinding what exactly a lifted truck sounds like. But then I found a pro4-x frontier with just a level and she really liked that truck. But I wanted a full size so I purchaes a tundra. Now it's gone and I have a 15 rouge it's nice but not a truck. I can't wait to get rifle of the 13 altima and get a truck. I think a titan xd pro4-x with a mini life looks good. Wish the face was better and the power was better though.

·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i like toyota pickups but i wouldn't buy the 2007-2013 tundra model years. not a huge fan of the body. seems like your a loyal nissan customer thats cool!!

o and about the ride quality its tough to say because i didn't have truck too long i think if i put about 5k or miles on it then lift it then id be more aware of changes. but one thing i did notice is the steering wheel takes a little longer to come back to middle when you turn. but idk not too sure.

·
772 Posts
yea i like toyota pickups but i wouldn't buy the 2007-2013 tundra model years. not a huge fan of the body. seems like your a loyal nissan customer thats cool!!

o and about the ride quality its tough to say because i didn't have truck too long i think if i put about 5k or miles on it then lift it then id be more aware of changes. but one thing i did notice is the steering wheel takes a little longer to come back to middle when you turn. but idk not too sure.
sounds like an alignment issue.

·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You are right i talked to les schwab and they told me that one thing isn't going back to spec its maxed out all the way. ill post a picture of it later.

·
96 Posts

lift looks good

1 - 13 of 13 Posts