Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot wait to be back in a Nissan. I have owned 9 Nissan's and wanted something different. I purchased a tundra, and let's say after a year of ownership I'm underwhelmed. It's a good truck.... but the nannies are so bad it's unlikely pleasurable to drive.

I have been wanting a diesel Nissan for quite some time. If everything's in order I hope to have a new Titan by the new year.

Cheers

·
88 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

That's great to hear! The new Titan XD is going to be a great, well built truck! I will say though that I currently own a Toyota Tacoma and have had zero problems. I'm looking forward to purchasing a Titan XD diesel myself but since 2005 my Tacoma has served me and continues to do some. :)

·
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's an 08 DC TURD 4x4 with 77k on it. It's trouble free but the driving dynamics are not so great. My wife hates it! She would rather get my 08 frontier back with the 6" lift and 35's on it. But that was 4 vehicles ago.

"I'm here so I won't get fined" is from the great speaker Marshawn Lynch lol. Living in the PNW that's all we heard about. And I was trying to comment or wanting to comment on a Troll cross post from titan talk. He was talking shot about Titans I the snow with no foundation of his comments. It passes me off. Pretty much any newer tuck is a good vehicle. You just have to live with the nuances of the manufacturer. 04-06 Titans had a pretty aggressive TC but nothing that a programmer could not fix.

·
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I traded in the tundra for A 2015 ROUGE SL. My wife said I can get my nissan I December! I'm thinking springish but I'll drive it till then. There is so much I miss about having a truck in general. Regardless of make. I cannot wait till I get my truck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts