Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods, if this is not allowed, my apologies and please delete. It is a charity event, not for profit, so I hope it can stay for a few weeks.

Folks, I think that we can all agree that 2020 has been a crazy year. Whether it’s the craziness or the bike selection or maybe the fourth annual bike raffle was too much, we are struggling to sell these tickets.
The Indian Owners Association has the new FTR 1200.
All proceeds are going to the Shriners Children’s Hospital in St. Louis, MO.
(Last year we donated over $40,000 to the hospital)
IRIP (Indian Rally on Indian Point) was delayed until August 23-30 due to the pandemic. The winning ticket will be drawn and announced on Wednesday, Aug 26th. If I sold you the winning ticket, I will also throw in an Amsoil oil change kit for the bike. I will personally call you to let you know that you are the winner.
Tickets are $25 each or get 5 for $100.
I take Paypal at [email protected]
I need your name, phone number, email, and snail mail address. Put this in the “notes” section on Paypal. Send money “to a friend”. (I can’t absorb the cost, we aren’t getting paid for this) If you are questioning everything, there are plenty of people on the IOA forum and at Hunter’s Friend that can vouch for me.
I will fill out your tickets, take a picture and send to you. I will then mail your stubs back to you and mail the other part to IOA.
Even if you don’t win, you are helping a wonderful organization.
For more information on IRIP, look here
Seventeenth Annual Indian Rally On Indian Point | Branson MO
275B2B2F-B71E-4E79-9652-7F6232154816.jpeg
D1FE2A4F-192F-4455-97CD-D43D25253229.jpeg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts