Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For well over a year, I've had a check engine light for P0236 "T/S boost sensor A circ range/perf". It doesn't seem to effect performance, but the light is annoying. The service manual has no mention of this code, but an internet search claims this code is present when the ECM sees an unexpected or strange value from one of the various intake sensors.

I suspect my boost sensor, as the code decsription suggests, but an ECM's diagnosis isn't always correct, and parts are expensive. I want to test my sensors with a multimeter to possibly find the culprit. Can somebody here that's already working on their truck please use a multimeter to test the reistance value of the following sensors:

• Intake pressure and temperature
  • Mass airflow
  • Low pressure turbo boost
  • Manifold air pressure
  • Charged intake temperature
  • EGR orfice temperature

I hate to ask one of you to give me resistance values, but I've had trouble finding them online.

320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please, if somebody could at least get me the resitance value of their MAP sensor with a cold engine, as well as the temperature outside. I think my MAP sensor may be the issue, and I could verify this in just a few minutes of testing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts