Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
923 Posts
The planned demolition of everything our forefathers built.

The really sad part is they know that burning oil doesn’t hurt the planet… it helps.

Okay I’m not cool with rolling coal… that’s wasted fuel, but tell me I need to burn 30% more fuel, have dramatically increased maintenance costs with emissions equipment made from rare earth metals… I start to think you’re full of poop.

·
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The planned demolition of everything our forefathers built.

The really sad part is they know that burning oil doesn’t hurt the planet… it helps.

Okay I’m not cool with rolling coal… that’s wasted fuel, but tell me I need to burn 30% more fuel, have dramatically increased maintenance costs with emissions equipment made from rare earth metals… I start to think you’re full of poop.
Hence, we do what we do. Eh?

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
923 Posts
Not good at all. That's just the beginning of the govt telling the people what to do instead of the people telling the govt what they want from it.
Microsoft does it with our computers. The telecom companies do it with our phones. We are the commodity, we are inventoried and accounted for. Our value set and measured by people who view us as low as the insects they want us to eat.

·
14 Posts
Are you saying that because your truck is deleted you are being forced to scrap it? If that's true, that's absurd!! Here's a thought though...in my area and several rural parts of Georgia we aren't required to have emission inspections. This is based on population in each county.
That said, I'm curious if you are able to sell your truck to a different area of the country NOT requiring emission checks. Just a thought...don't forget to VOTE!! It's the only way we stop this madness!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts