Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just make a list of some of the dislikes i have with the XD Interior. Just voicing my opinion and see if i am alone

1.Interior Rear View Mirror to small.
2.Econ Drive History only found in Meter setting, why not accessable as main screen.
3.Center console should be full Felt lined. Instead of two slip in for floor of console box.
4. Unable to completely turn off DRL's. (so can be parked in drive way with our DRLs on)
5.When removeal cupholders are in either front or back postion on console there is still a gap present.
6.no LED interior lighting for map/roof light.

Just to name a few.

·
929 Posts
If you apply the parking brake before starting the truck the DRL's should not come on until the parking brake is released.

·
27 Posts
My main dislike is there is no real good spot to put the I-phone. I put ii o the side of the seat by the console but out of sight out of mind and I forget it in there all the time. BTW, the PR seats are sweet.

·
413 Posts
My main dislike is there is no real good spot to put the I-phone. I put ii o the side of the seat by the console but out of sight out of mind and I forget it in there all the time. BTW, the PR seats are sweet.
That is true. It doesn't seem to fit anywhere too well. However, I find that placing my iPhone facedown on the center console works pretty well.

·
413 Posts
I am just make a list of some of the dislikes i have with the XD Interior. Just voicing my opinion and see if i am alone

1.Interior Rear View Mirror to small.
2.Econ Drive History only found in Meter setting, why not accessable as main screen.
3.Center console should be full Felt lined. Instead of two slip in for floor of console box.
4. Unable to completely turn off DRL's. (so can be parked in drive way with our DRLs on)
5.When removeal cupholders are in either front or back postion on console there is still a gap present.
6.no LED interior lighting for map/roof light.

Just to name a few.
You missed the part where they removed the overhead storage. I didn't pick up on it until recent when I decided to start stocking my truck with the various items that I had in both of my previous Titans and found there's wasted space on the ceiling. Since Nissan decided the sunroof was not important they could have at least utilized the blank ceiling around which used to have storage in the previous generation.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
I was thinking about ordering another factory cup holder to fill the gap. And the cup holder fits my Samsung fine standing up

·
413 Posts
Not a bad idea. Perhaps they'll offer something else that snaps in place there which isn't a cup holder. I don't need more cup holders lol

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
4 cup holders would suit me fine.
One for my medium drive to work McDonald's
One for my large at work McDonald's coffee.
One for my cell
The other my key fob.

·
16 Posts
I'd check at a dealership if two cup holder sets work side by side before ordering one since I recall the salesmen I talked to saying it could not be done. So I'd definitely go physically try it before putting the money down.

·
608 Posts
4 cup holders would suit me fine.
One for my medium drive to work McDonald's
One for my large at work McDonald's coffee.
One for my cell
The other my key fob.
There are other ways to carry your cell and fob. Cupholders are not necessarily the only or best option.

You are a fan of McD's coffee, huh? :p

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Might not be best option but it's what I'm use too and it works.

Yes I have a bit of an addiction to mcd's coffee.

·
23 Posts
literally the only complaint I have so far is that none of the "cigarette lighter" sockets are constant power. Only provide power when the truck is on. Manual states something to the effect that one or two are constant supply from battery but yet none provide power when truck is off. Seems weird to me.

·
413 Posts
literally the only complaint I have so far is that none of the "cigarette lighter" sockets are constant power. Only provide power when the truck is on. Manual states something to the effect that one or two are constant supply from battery but yet none provide power when truck is off. Seems weird to me.
Yep. I wrote that on the survey Nissan sent me this week. One of them should be constant

·
413 Posts
The other thing I think operates incorrectly is the rear window switch. You have to pull the button to open, and push to close, but the other windows on our trucks operate by opening when you push the button and closing when you pull the button.

·
772 Posts
thats weird, old titans the driver side is always hot. is it a fuse?

·
492 Posts
See pg 2-67 of Owners manual. Text says that none of the 12V ports have power unless the key is ON or ACC position.
Nissan needs to fix this. At least one port should be available to charge electronics when the key is off.
Right?

·
492 Posts
When I look at the Interior specs on my tablet, it reads "Two dash-mounted 12-Volt DC power outlets (driver-side live) I can't find the same information while looking on my PC.
Also, some models have a USB charging Port.

·
113 Posts
Maybe i have not figured it out but the Active display should be able to show speed instead of things we only need occasionally!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts