Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to the forum. Ive been trolling for about a week. I am looking for a FULLY loaded Pro4x in Gun Metallic. Found one but felt they weren't flexible enough on price.

·
1,265 Posts
Anyone know how many XD's have been sold so far? If they aren't selling as well as hoped for, they will start dealing on them by June I would think.... Shortly after that, they start gearing up for the 2017s don't they?

·
857 Posts
You might have to wait for quarterly reports to be out since that's a typical practice from companies, and seeing how we're coming to the end of the first quarter, it shouldn't be too much longer for something to go online.

·
608 Posts
You could try going back at the end of the month. They will often have more pressure to make a quota and be more willing to give you a discount.

·
903 Posts
They had one at Taylor nissan in Lancaster ohio. That is where I bought mine. Not very flexible at that time on price though.

·
904 Posts
Anyone know how many XD's have been sold so far? If they aren't selling as well as hoped for, they will start dealing on them by June I would think.... Shortly after that, they start gearing up for the 2017s don't they?

In February US sales for the Titan were 1060 units and 204 in Canada. They don't break down how many are XD's and how many were last generation Titans.

·
903 Posts

In February US sales for the Titan were 1060 units and 204 in Canada. They don't break down how many are XD's and how many were last generation Titans.
Realbored you are a real asset to this xd forum. We do appreciate all the input you give. Thanks for all you do.

·
904 Posts
Thanks Sellitwv. I just try to give folks some information. People get frustrated with dealerships for not having information that they are looking for. What a lot of them don't realize is that Dealers are only authorized to sell and service Nissan products, we don't actually work for Nissan. It can get very frustrating for us trying to get information as well so I can relate to the way they feel. So if I can get some information I am happy to pass it on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts