Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you try signing up on the Cummins Quickserve site? I'm not sure what information is accessible through there.
Never thought to, every time I've gone to my local Cummins dealership, they tell me there is nothing accessible for my cpl. Can only get through Nissan. I should try creating an account though.

1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you try signing up on the Cummins Quickserve site? I'm not sure what information is accessible through there.
I did sign up. Found a nice profile shot, but no dimensions for the rod center to center. I did find a picture of a connecting rod with a piston. Piston should be ~90mm, used that as reference, I'm guessing 166mm on centers. Price is Right Rules whenever the answer is found out.

1,148 Posts
The Nissan service manual gives some dimensions but not that particular one. Not sure if this link will give you any additional information or just what you can access through your account.

1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Nissan service manual gives some dimensions but not that particular one. Not sure if this link will give you any additional information or just what you can access through your account.
See Nissan parts direct (where I bought my xcal from)

554 Posts
I think it is closer to 167 or actually 168mm. I happen to have a 5.0 rod lying around. Measured pin end with micrometer. Got about 34.5 mm after converting. So half of that is about 17.25mm. I marked center line on crank end with painters tape (see picture) and measured from there to edge of rod pin bushing--that was a shade over 150mm--hard to see in pic, but that is what it showed. So 150 plus 17.25 is 167.25 plus maybe a hair more. Not sure if that is helpful as this is not the most accurate way of doing it, but sending along for curiosity sake...

Watch Light Analog watch Wood Clock

1 - 8 of 8 Posts