Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an XD about four weeks ago. Black Pro4X model. So far, a couple of issues, but, still like the truck.

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What part of the country are you in and what kind of deal did you get?
Which issues have you encountered so far ??
Deep, deep south. Pretty good deal.

Passenger airbag warning light flashing-dealer says it might be a connector not connected; I haven't had time to take it in and leave it with them.

Check engine light-dealer says was an EGR issue. They cleared the code and it hasn't been back on, but I've only driven a hundred or so miles since then. The truck has 26xx miles on it.

·
450 Posts
I know where the deeeeep south is but I'm not to sure where the deep deep is lol.

Just messing with ya. Welcome!

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

·
658 Posts

Passenger airbag warning light flashing-dealer says it might be a connector not connected; I haven't had time to take it in and leave it with them.

Check engine light-dealer says was an EGR issue. They cleared the code and it hasn't been back on, but I've only driven a hundred or so miles since then. The truck has 26xx miles on it.
Good luck with the truck. I live in North Alabama and have only seen two XD's in the wild so far...

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know where the deeeeep south is but I'm not to sure where the deep deep is lol.

Just messing with ya. Welcome!

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Central MS. Thanks for the welcome!

Good luck with the truck. I live in North Alabama and have only seen two XD's in the wild so far...
I haven't seen any around here yet!

·
165 Posts

Once it's not affecting drive-ability I guess it's all good lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts