Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I just bought the Pro4x with the Luxury, Utility and Audio, and Convenience packages, but I wanted to know if the step rails would be included in the build as well as the bed step assist. If not, I have to go back to the dealership and request that they add these accessories.

Thanks guys!

·
281 Posts
Hey guys,

I just bought the Pro4x with the Luxury, Utility and Audio, and Convenience packages, but I wanted to know if the step rails would be included in the build as well as the bed step assist. If not, I have to go back to the dealership and request that they add these accessories.

Thanks guys!
Any particular reason you wouldn't ask your dealer straight up?

Am looking at Pro4x, too with Utility and Convenience. No step rails. An employee at that dealership bought one with all of the above plus the Luxury pkg. No step rails.

Edit: my bad--- both have Audio, too.

·
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its kind of a ****** up story, but I spoke with the first dealership I went to, and they said and in fact had this interactive TV display of the TITAN XD which said that the utility package comes with the step rails and the bed step. But then when I checked online for the same build you had to buy it separately. I still am waiting for my dealer to find out definitively before he puts the deal through the bank, because if they are not on there I will just have him order those things in.

·
904 Posts
On the nissan estore they have a promo code for 25% off accessories. Check previous posts for exact website.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts