·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plowing with my new fisher plow!!!
Truck is a beast

Attachments

·
701 Posts
did you beef up the front end ??? if so what/how ??? looks one snow moving nachine !! good job.. xxx

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes rough country 2” lift kit. Wanna go a little bit higher tho. Even tho everyone complains how high it is now

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No bags or bumpers -I think the truck can honestly handle a v-plow- this plow weights about 750lbs (hd2) I think the v-plow weighs 900lbs or so-
Pushed about a foot of blowing snow- wasn’t a challenge what so ever

·
207 Posts
Awesome setup. Glad to hear it did a good job

Reactions: Mropiec

·
52 Posts
Nice setup

Good looking setup with the plow and lift. I’d be very jealous if I didn’t have a Kubota............OK , I’m jealous, you can plow in comfort and I’ll be freezing my daddy parts off.

·
6 Posts
Nice, and thanks for posting. I'm curious what year you truck is? I'd been seeing some mixed information where it appeared that you could put a real plow - not some light-weight, garden-way piece of crap - on the gas versions, but not the diesel. This makes no sense to me, having seen, and run, much larger plows on much lighter trucks. I reached out to a few Western has one, Boss said "working on a mount but not ready to release (11/17). I'll be interested to hear how you like it. Regards, VTitan

·
1 Posts
Just had mind installed and the plow light won't work...Fisher said they are working on a the wiring. Does your light working ? Thanks ,any info would be appreciated.

·
39 Posts
Plowing with my new fisher plow!!!
Truck is a beast
Hello Mropiec, I was wondering if you had to do any modification to the mount to get your plow mounted and also what needed to be done to get the lights to work?
I tried to have a Fisher HT series and was told that Fisher does not recommend installing a plow onto the XD with the Diesel Engine.

Thank you for any and all suggestions.

The guy at the shop said that he would install it but, wanted me to check with what I saw on this forum first.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts