Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I've been lurking on this site for some time as it seems to be the best for Titan XD info. I currently drive a 2006 Titan SE w/ Off Road pkg (Pro4x before it became the Pro4x). Love my truck and it has performed flawlessly for 10 yrs. However, I bought a new very large pontoon boat recently and while it is within the limits of my current Titan, it struggles (boat fully loaded goes about 7000-7500lb). I live in the NW and it is not flat out here, and to steal a line from someone else, pulling a pontoon boat is kinda like pulling a parachute. And I need a little more oomph for pulling up grades. I had begun to search for a 2500 when the Titan XD news broke last year, and I have been patiently waiting since. I finally got to see an XD last Friday - first one in the area. I put down a deposit for a monotone black Pro4x, and can't wait to get it!

·
904 Posts
I have the pro4x xd black monotone. Such a good looking truck! I like the blacked out grill instead of all the chrome. Haven't got to pull with it yet but it is so much more truck than my previous 2 titans. Looking forward to a long haul camping this spring!

·
904 Posts
Yeah not so easy. As I couldn't talk my dealer into throwing in a set and now I wish I would have been more stern as I wish I had them. And yes it's easier if it will sell a 50-60k truck I am sure the dealer will come off of 400 for a set of nerf bars. Just my 2 cents

1 - 7 of 7 Posts