Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased an XD Pro4x this week. Within 3 days ive put over 300 miles on it. Freeway, forest service roads, city.
Absolutely love the truck, the slower acceleration and trans shifting as well as the steering is taking a bit to get used to. I traded in an 06 ram 2500. Loved that truck and it was extremely fast but it was time for something new.
Last 7 vehicles ive owned have been dodge or nissan. If it wasn't for the cummins motor in the titan honestly would not have considered it even though iam a true nissan fan.
eventually this titan will be towing regularly my 1969 nissan patrol.
I will add more later and keep y'all updated on concerns or questions. I appreciate the people on here willing to help, answer questions, provide real world feed back and support for this new era in nissan history.

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was more than happy with the tires. I wont be keeping them as I need, want more aggressive performance and look. But for the steep grade, very wet poorly maintained forest service roads the tires did awesome.
I have noticed more slipping on wet pavement with these tires that I would like or expect but nothing I cant deal with.

I owned a 1986.5 hardbody, first year, its only fitting that I own the first year of the "new" titan. And well my Patrol is actually the last year it was sold in the US. but how many people in the US can Say they own a Nissan patrol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts