Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the local dealerships gave me a call and said they just got an SV XD off the truck today, so I went down to see it. I didn't have time for a test drive, but here are my impressions:

• From the outside, it looks big. Once you sit in it, it doesn't give the feeling like you're in a large truck. It feels managable.
  • The leather was soft, thick and luxurious. Seriously.
  • Tons of room up front, and even more room in the rear seats.
  • $500 off MSRP because they're not coming with a sensor (forgot which one)
  • Dealerships are only allowing certain salespeople to sell them (you have to be trained on the truck)
  • They're asking MSRP (~55K) since they don't know when they'll get another one (I believe them on this point..)
  • The engine sounded much more like a gas than diesel. I took a video of the engine running with hood open, closed and from inside the cabin, but looks like this site won't allow vids. It started nearly instantaneously (it's 35F today).
  • I tried the sound system very briefly and it sounded pretty good.
  • Spray-in bedliner was done well, and the tailgate dropped smoothly.
  • The steering wheel felt nice, but a bit small for my taste.
  • The center console was so big you could hide a body in it.

Since I didn't test drive it, my opinion is just based on visual inspection.

Overall, I was very impressed with the fit and finish of the truck. Once I have more time and the dealer preps the truck, I'll test drive it.

·
608 Posts
You can upload the video to YouTube and then copy the url here. Just delete the 's' from 'https' to have it embed.

Would be awesome to see the video. Thanks for posting this up for us.

·
122 Posts
FLIPPIN UNICORN's. Oustanding. My dealer has 2 right now. A base model Pro4X and an SL. I would think by mid Feb dealers will have more inventory to chose from. I am still waiting to see a PR model.

·
169 Posts
Didn't....have....TIME??:blink::confused:

You MAKE time!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts