Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
116 Posts
Ordering New Tires today. Want to make sure that the 275/65/20 will not rub on a stock 18 SL 4x with the stock 20in midnight wheel.
Wanting to know and see how it turned out. Do 34's fit?

·
13 Posts
I ended up going with a cooper discovery at3 in 285/60/20. Rubbed on the front mud flap slightly. Removed them and nothing since. No lift or levelers. Makes the truck actually perform off road and look like it should. Another benefit is the stock tires only got 24k miles and these new ones have a 60k warranty.

·
20 Posts
I ended up going with a cooper discovery at3 in 285/60/20. Rubbed on the front mud flap slightly. Removed them and nothing since. No lift or levelers. Makes the truck actually perform off road and look like it should. Another benefit is the stock tires only got 24k miles and these new ones have a 60k warranty.
I was hoping a 285 would fit. I have a set of 285/55/20 on some aftermarket wheels currently but I wanted to put my stock wheels back on and take my level off!!!

·
2 Posts
Have any pics?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts