Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
2016 Titan XD SL 4x4 Deleted/Tuned
44 Posts
Okay y'all, so I'm putting on the RC 2" leveling kit this weekend. Right now I'm running stock rims with BF Goodrich TKO's 265 x 60 20. I want to purchase a set of aftermarket rims but I don't want the tires to be sticking "WAY" outside the fenders.

I'm pretty sure the largest tire size I can go with is 33 x 12.5. So with that, what would be the best rim width and and offset?

·
1,114 Posts
OEM offset is +44 so I wouldn’t go much lower than half of that to avoid going outside the wheel well. An offset of +18 to +25 would be good and looks fantastic, IMO.

The 0 offset and negative offset are the culprits for the wheels sticking out the fenders on these trucks.

·
5 Posts
Just wanted to give you guys an update. I just picked up 275 65 R20 BFG K02’s and slapped them on my stock 18XD SL. Took the front mud flaps off and at full lock I have the slightest amount of rub. Totally livable IMO. If I get to it I’ll do a minor trim.
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car

·
364 Posts
Just wanted to give you guys an update. I just picked up 275 65 R20 BFG K02’s and slapped them on my stock 18XD SL. Took the front mud flaps off and at full lock I have the slightest amount of rub. Totally livable IMO. If I get to it I’ll do a minor trim.
Looks great. I am wondering if a level would eliminate the rub and allow the mud flaps to stay. I'm looking to move up to the same size and level when it's time for tires.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts