Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed today (raining) that I am getting wet inside the truck and onto my power window controls. Anyone else have this problem? Probably going to have to have dealer address it next week. When the wipers are running it is a fairly constant drip...

·
909 Posts
If there is no damage to the seal then it probably just needs the door adjusted in slightly. Have heard of some similar complaints.

·
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to know. Yeah... no damage... Probably just an adjustment needed as you suggest... Thanks for input!

·
348 Posts
Several guys have had to have thier doors adjusted in for tighter fit, try this before they try to replace weather stripping.

·
14 Posts
My truck leaks around the driver side door and passenger side door, also. The water is dripping on electrical window controls as well, so I would presume the water leak is working its way around the door seal and door. My local dealer, where I bought the truck, cannot duplicate the leak and are unwilling to adjust doors at this time. Was anyone able to duplicate this problem, or did you have to? Any information would be appreciated.

·
14 Posts
Dealership body shop performed drag test and confirmed that the seal was not tight enough. Adjusted doors, hopefully this will take care of leak.

·
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They just replaced the seal yesterday (keep you posted). Also had the mechanism replaced in the tailgate as it didn't like to open until 3 or 4 pulls...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts