Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I replaced all the dome, flooring, and reverse lights yesterday. I thought the yellow OEM lights looked old school, and really think that this was a decent cosmetic upgrade with little cost or effort

Attachments

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The ground lighting is stock with the lighting package on the running boards

·
348 Posts
What are the bulb numbers you used? Did you do your fog lights also? Do you know if the LED headlights are 6000k? I think they are. I have found the LED fog light replacement, but not sure what color to get to match headlights.

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The dome lights are 3057 and the floor lights are 168. You can also use the 921 fire the floor, which is the same as the reverse lights and they are a little brighter. I'm holding out on the fog lights as I am anxiously waiting for the FabFours vengeance bumper to be released and I will need new fogs for that. I talked to them yesterday and they will be releasing them to the distributors in about 2 weeks, so hitting the streets in about a month.

·
165 Posts
The ground lighting is stock with the lighting package on the running boards
That explains so much. I was beginning to wonder how big that darn bulb is to flash from the bottom of the door so far out :serious: Thank you for clearing this up lol

·
857 Posts
That lighting under the door will save you in some situations, the biggest being from puddles, happened to me a few times at night with old parking lots that had low spots.

Not always easy to see those puddles at night!

·
224 Posts
That lighting under the door will save you in some situations, the biggest being from puddles, happened to me a few times at night with old parking lots that had low spots.

Not always easy to see those puddles at night!
Hey, you guys with the running board lights, do you also have the puddle lamps on the underside of the mirrors? Mine only has the mirror lamps.

MB

·
348 Posts
Mine is without running boards, so it only has the mirror puddle lights also, which are LED from factory. Are they LED on all the trim levels?

·
46 Posts
I replaced all the dome, flooring, and reverse lights yesterday. I thought the yellow OEM lights looked old school, and really think that this was a decent cosmetic upgrade with little cost or effort
How did you replace the dome light bulbs, I attempted to pop off the lens but the entire assembly came out and didnt want to pry to much. Got side tracked as soon as that happen and will attempt again today.

Also my Pro4x doesnt have flooring lighting, is that only a Reserve thing?

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just use a screw driver and gently pretty the outside edge out first, then the inside snaps out which holds the hinge, it's not difficult, just be gentle. Pull it as straight down as possible to keep from snapping the clips.

·
8 Posts
I have a PR and I don't see lights under the running boards? Was that an option? Wondering if I can do it myself?
It's an add on. And yes you can do it yourself if you're comfortable working with electronics. I studied the accessory installation instructions and it's pretty straight forward. http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/asistgc_1/USENG/diskdocs/1/U/X/1UX17.PDF

Hardest part will be having to drill through the metal body to get the wire into the cab :crying2:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts