Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black. 2018. Leer 100XL. Dual interior lamps. Sliding / folding front window. Side windows open for easy access. $2600. Charlotte NC. 704-883-2243 C30DC4A1-0AFD-4669-AEE3-97F8B14C7730.png

·
1,169 Posts
ugh I wish this would have been around over the summer. I pondered getting one but went with a bed cover instead. Yours has more options for about what I was quoted on a less equipped model!

·
1,169 Posts
I will. Tapped my personally set “stuff I don’t need” budget out on the cover and a new bumper recently. I like the topper but don’t have to have it nor want to pay for it. That being said I am an impulse buyer!!!

·
560 Posts
I need one but the funds just aren't there right now... unless you want to trade for a bunch of stuff I have and don't want anymore hah. I have all kinds of useless things I need to get rid of. (Assuming of course that this will go on a 2017 with the utilitrack)

·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will. Tapped my personally set “stuff I don’t need” budget out on the cover and a new bumper recently. I like the topper but don’t have to have it nor want to pay for it. That being said I am an impulse buyer!!!
Let me know

·
1,169 Posts
I might be a player for 2k. Just throwing that out there. Not trying to offend but that’s what it’s worth to me. (Because I don’t actually need it at the moment, I just like it!!)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts