Gas Pro4X with: (so far)
- RC 2" kit
- Access LiteRider bedcover
- Tinted front windows & brow
- Husky Liners

Attachments

·
1,300 Posts
Heres Mine so far: ive got tires for it but no rims (undecided on the look i want or the truck) Flares, leveling kit and front tint will be on soon when i get a free minute

·
450 Posts
Heres Mine so far: ive got tires for it but no rims (undecided on the look i want or the truck) Flares, leveling kit and front tint will be on soon when i get a free minute
Mine is identical to yours.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
369 Posts
Is that a gooseneck towing a fifth wheel TT?

Is that a gooseneck towing a fifth wheel TT?

·
658 Posts
I know you have said on here before (i recognize the picture), but how much does you 5er weigh and whats the pin weight? How well does it pull?

·
1,300 Posts
It is a goose neck pulling a 5er, the trailer has an adjustable pin so you can run a king pin or goose neck ...very cool.

Pin weight dry is 1400lbs and change loaded no idea but we don't pack too much really.
Trailer weight dry is 8000lbs loaded no clue haven't weighed it.

It pulls the trailer very well, the low end torque at the 1500RPM mark is brilliant to be honest with you, its very noticeable and does a good job of getting up and going.

1 - 20 of 356 Posts
About this Discussion
355 Replies
190 Participants
craigr
Nissan Titan XD Forum
The world's premier forum community for everything related to the Nissan XD Titan Cummins.
Full Forum Listing