Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

321 - 340 of 381 Posts

·
285 Posts
Been creeping around here for awhile.

Here's my 2018 Midnight edition Cummins 4x4 sitting on aftermarket lift and rims with offset. Bought it with only 14,400 miles with the aftermarket 3" leveling kit and 33" rims with nitto ridge grapplers, S&B cai, with full tint all the way around for only $40k. Didn't need it, but too good of a deal to pass on.

All my vehicles including my Jeep are diesel and my other Cummins megacab longbed dually is over 1k hp and this is the only one stock for now since the Fuel lift pump had an internal short and blew a fuse at 15,900 miles. It'll get deleted at 36k.

·
1,324 Posts
Been creeping around here for awhile.

Here's my 2018 Midnight edition Cummins 4x4 sitting on aftermarket lift and rims with offset. Bought it with only 14,400 miles with the aftermarket 3" leveling kit and 33" rims with nitto ridge grapplers, S&B cai, with full tint all the way around for only $40k. Didn't need it, but too good of a deal to pass on.

All my vehicles including my Jeep are diesel and my other Cummins megacab longbed dually is over 1k hp and this is the only one stock for now since the Fuel lift pump had an internal short and blew a fuse at 15,900 miles. It'll get deleted at 36k.

Awesome fleet man!
Jeep a wk crd or...?

·
285 Posts
Awesome fleet man!
Jeep a wk crd or...?
06 KJ 2.8l CRD 4x4..... currently in the process of getting a compund turbo setup on it. I use it as a work sales car, but it's straight piped so it's the perfect level of weird being nobody is used to a diesel jeep.

Irony of that motor is the new 2.8l Duramax motors are essentially sister engines except they have the emissions in the exhaust. Even sound the same at idle.

·
1,324 Posts
Awesome fleet man!
Jeep a wk crd or...?
06 KJ 2.8l CRD 4x4..... currently in the process of getting a compund turbo setup on it. I use it as a work sales car, but it's straight piped so it's the perfect level of weird being nobody is used to a diesel jeep.

Irony of that motor is the new 2.8l Duramax motors are essentially sister engines except they have the emissions in the exhaust. Even sound the same at idle.
This is my crd. It roals coal like a cummins!

Its got gde tune and everything cb engineering but the bigger kompressor turbo he offers

Attachments

·
285 Posts

Its got gde tune and everything cb engineering but the bigger kompressor turbo he offers
That's great!

I opted to go the route of compounds on the KJ since there was a perfect mounting location where the stock box was.

Completely pointless, but I hate normal! This was a few months back. Bought this CRD for only $4,500 with 116k miles and super solid. Already had the timing belt changed and all. The premise was a budget beater for a sales car to put miles on.

·
1,324 Posts

That's great!

I opted to go the route of compounds on the KJ since there was a perfect mounting location where the stock box was.

Completely pointless, but I hate normal! This was a few months back. Bought this CRD for only $4,500 with 116k miles and super solid. Already had the timing belt changed and all. The premise was a budget beater for a sales car to put miles on.

Not pointless or weird - great power and fuel economy and longevity and excellent 4x4 if needed and didn't cost you much!

·
285 Posts
Not pointless or weird - great power and fuel economy and longevity and excellent 4x4 if needed and didn't cost you much!
Yeah I'm in roofng sales so it makes for a nice rolling billboard. Funny when people or insurance adjusters ask if I need a ladder and I pull out a folded extendable 15ft out of the rear hatch lol. Plus I'm old school diesel and let em idle. This Jeep ran for a total of 25hrs worth of idle time one week and still managed 19mpgs lol. The Titan can't be idled, and my dually runs such large injectors I hate idling too long so I don't dilute the oil.

·
1,324 Posts
Yeah I'm in roofng sales so it makes for a nice rolling billboard. Funny when people or insurance adjusters ask if I need a ladder and I pull out a folded extendable 15ft out of the rear hatch lol. Plus I'm old school diesel and let em idle. This Jeep ran for a total of 25hrs worth of idle time one week and still managed 19mpgs lol. The Titan can't be idled, and my dually runs such large injectors I hate idling too long so I don't dilute the oil.
I got one of those extendable ladders too! Mine is a slide into itself ones. I idle my titan often but never over 20 minutes - why cant it?

·
285 Posts
I got one of those extendable ladders too! Mine is a slide into itself ones. I idle my titan often but never over 20 minutes - why cant it?
It can if deleted. You're not supposed to idle with emissions intact. Even the main engineer for Nissan said these trucks in factory forn aren't meant for light duty service and need abuse and heat basically.

·
1,324 Posts
It can if deleted. You're not supposed to idle with emissions intact. Even the main engineer for Nissan said these trucks in factory forn aren't meant for light duty service and need abuse and heat basically.
Im extended idle certified in that case.

Attachments

·
30 Posts
2018 midnight white, almost 10,000 miles. Few thousand is towing, mostly a travel trailer. But tows thise dealer prettt good as well.

321 - 340 of 381 Posts