Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

361 - 380 of 381 Posts

·
66 Posts
So your transaxle and spindles were replaced with new versions to compensate for three inches of lift? If that were the case then yes I would agree. If just spacers, upper arms and blocks with shocks then I’d say you have a level. Which is what I have in this truck of mine. Having owned several six inch or more lifted trucks, I much prefer a full loft over what I have now. My geometry feels off, and it doesn’t leave many choices for wheel and tire options. Your truck looks great though, Thanks for the reply

·
6 Posts
Alright every forum has one of these. Everyone post a pictures of your truck showoff what you have.
Ok, I will play too! 2017 Titan SV King Cab. I know it is not an XD, but, I am still proud to own it! Doesn't seem to be too many King Cabs around. I was lucky getting this one, with all of the extras. Quite a change from my 03 Frontier XE!

Attachments

·
2 Posts
Flares are Bushwacher painted to match. The wheels are pro comp brand LRG 20in. Tires are mastercraft 35s. Local garage was hired by Nissan to due mods as part of my purchase. Some minor cutting to the front black plastic guard below bumper. As for offset I’m ignorant. Ride is smooth. Around 700 miles now and no rub or bump yet. Was told to bring it back at 2500 miles to check alignment after settling.

·
97 Posts

Well I did this the other day. If you look closely, you can see where my dumb ass backed into another vehicle. That’s because I turned off that sensor that lets you know of a proximity. Going into shop this week after it gets its 2/1 leveling kit installed this week. Man was I pissed off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
1,140 Posts
^. I did the same exact thing. Except I hit a concrete post in a garage. Be prepared. They said it can’t be fixed. Just have to replace it. Yours might not be as bad since it didn’t get the step plate on top.

that’s what started my bumper saga!

·
97 Posts
Insurance claim so they want to replace it, go ahead. Just want it back to new again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
66 Posts
Hey there, I know this is an old post, but I was curious what offset and width your wheels are. they look great by the way!

361 - 380 of 381 Posts