Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got the low fuel pressure warning. Truck won't start. I go through the basics like fuel filters, lift pump fuse was blown and pops after replacement. I check the harness and all
looks good. Truck is 17 still under warranty. I get it to the dealer. They confirm the lift pump is bad. Now comes the problem. They said there are no lift pumps available anywhere. They have two trucks ahead of me waiting on pumps. One has been since November 2020. Cannot even tell me when they will get them. Does anybody have the P/N? Any advice on how to deal with Nissan corporate?

·
237 Posts

·
338 Posts
Thanks for the that. The part is listed as the strainer assembly. It appears to have been he lift pump on the assembly. Can anybody confirm it does include the lift pump?
Yes that is right...the pump part is just the top of the housing...not a really substantial pump in that small space. Since under warranty, makes sense to let them foot the bill, but as spewitt says, the FASS is a great unit...just takes some know how to install or a local shop that has done one--there are videos online (like everything right....)

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks again. Well if the dealer is correct and the part is back ordered . I will be installing the FASS myself.

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Buy a FASS and never worry about the lift pump again.

Stay frosty
Might have too. Go this route. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts