Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a 2020 xd sl with the safety features. You will have to move some modules to be able to fit the light bar flush. Also the parking sensors can not push all the way back in because of bracket that holds light bar. All in all it came out pretty good but took alot longer the the hour some people said it took on rough country website.

·
199 Posts
It looks great.

I was looking at the RC light bar just last night for my '18 XD. The page I was looking at for my truck on the RC site says 3-4 hours for estimated install time. I have an SV with the option package, so I have the sensors and whatnot. That's why I haven't done it yet - I don't have that kind of time until November when I have some vacation scheduled.

I'll probably order it soon so I can tackle it during that week.

·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had to move a module back to the frame and I drove home and its not just a module. I guess its a sensor that does the front automatic collision. Now I dont know what to do because its gave me a light on of a car rear ending another one with a star. It says sensor is blocked. So I am assuming the collision control won't work now. My parking sensors work. Fml

·
157 Posts
Did mine on my 18 with sensors. It wasn’t bad at all. Pretty easy. Wiring up the three way switch to work on the high beams however......

·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My parking sensors work fine. Its the AEB/pedestran emergency braking module which was in th bumper where the light bar is installed uses radio frequency to stop automatically was blocked by light bar causing fault. So i moved it up to grill area bellow camera and it only faulted once yesterday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts