Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
348 Posts
The factory accessory ones are nice, pricey though, check with Hatchie Bottom, I think that's spelled right, they are nice.

·
257 Posts
The factory accessory ones are nice, pricey though, check with Hatchie Bottom, I think that's spelled right, they are nice.
Anybody have any experience with the factory accessory neoprene seat covers that they have on the nissanusa.com website? We have the SL with the leather interior, and are always getting in the truck wet after a day of boating. They look good in the pictures, but at $518 + tax they're expensive. Would like to know if anybody installed them - or have seen them installed in person.

Like somebody mentioned in another post, I hate to cover up nice leather seats, but I hate getting into the truck when we're in wet bathing suits.

·
58 Posts
I just ordered Wet Okole's. They said it'll be couple weeks before I see them, but I'll be sure to post when I get them installed, with an initial review.

All black with full white piping and 'lemon' PRO-4X logos (I have the solar flare paint). Just over $700 shipped.

I had to call to order the way I wanted, since I couldn't find any Nissan logos in their graphics catalog. The lady on the phone sounded like it was no problem and she knew exactly what I wanted. Fingers crossed they are correct. :)

·
430 Posts
I just ordered Wet Okole's. They said it'll be couple weeks before I see them, but I'll be sure to post when I get them installed, with an initial review.

All black with full white piping and 'lemon' PRO-4X logos (I have the solar flare paint). Just over $700 shipped.

I had to call to order the way I wanted, since I couldn't find any Nissan logos in their graphics catalog. The lady on the phone sounded like it was no problem and she knew exactly what I wanted. Fingers crossed they are correct. :)
are you sure they are for the XD? everything on their website seems to be for the normal titan

·
2 Posts
I can't find any neoprene seat cover website that has 2017 Titan XD listed as an option. Aren't the seats in the 2017 XD the same as 2016? Also any recommendations on which brands of the neoprene seat covers are best including looks, quality, durability, easy to put on and take off and care for. I have 2 large dogs and wanting to protect the leather from dirt and their nails.

·
58 Posts

I had to call to order the way I wanted, since I couldn't find any Nissan logos in their graphics catalog. The lady on the phone sounded like it was no problem and she knew exactly what I wanted. Fingers crossed they are correct.
are you sure they are for the XD? everything on their website seems to be for the normal titan
YEP!! I called to order because I was confused about that as well. There is a drop down box that you can pick XD in.

Installed today, and I really like them. Apparently there are two different rear seats. There is no cutout for the seatbelts coming up from the bottom that mine needs. They are fixing that and sending me a new seat bench cover free. Great customer service! I gave them measurements for where it needs to be.

The only design/fitment I don't like, is how the fabric goes into where the rear seat cupholder recess is. I figured out a way to make it fit MUCH more cleanly. You can pull out the plastic insert (just brute force) and place it over the top of the new seat cover. I'm going to suggest to Wet Okole to add 4 holes to facilitate this. If they decide not to (would not be surprised if they dont), I'll just cut my own holes for the clips to go through. I'll take more pics too. ;)

Attachments

·
58 Posts
The insert is supposed to stay in, and be under the neoprene. Easily removed and I'll probably pop some holes for the 4 plastic clips. I am unable to force them to clip onto the metal frame over the neoprene, but I'm sure it won't move even though it's not secured.

Attachments

·
257 Posts
The insert is supposed to stay in, and be under the neoprene. Easily removed and I'll probably pop some holes for the 4 plastic clips. I am unable to force them to clip onto the metal frame over the neoprene, but I'm sure it won't move even though it's not secured.
Very nice looking seat covers. Ordering a set today.

Did you have to remove your rear seat back to install?

·
58 Posts
No removal of anything required. However, I did pull the insert for the rear seat armrest out, and put it on top of the seat cover, as mentioned.

There are very limited instructions with the Wet Okole's. It's pretty self explanatory. Just make sure you have the seat airbag cutouts on the correct side of the seat. ;)

·
257 Posts
I got mine "almost" installed. I'm having a similar problem to the one you describe regarding the rear armrest. Were you ever able to get that insert back in place? Do you have an additional pic with that insert back in place?

Mine look awesome, but I'm really struggling to make that rear armrest look "factory". Will post some pictures shortly. I went with the RealTree pattern, and they are a great match for my interior.

·
204 Posts
Anything for 2017 XD S model out yet? Looking for the Caltrend neoprene but cant seem to find anything thats for 2017. Looking for realtree camo ones. Skanda will work also as in i think all 3 brands are same

·
257 Posts
My WetOkole Seatcovers in RealTree

Just finished the job. Man, they fit like a condom!

Reactions: Shane06fl

·
326 Posts
So how is the piping holding up?

I have been using Wet Okole since 2007, great seat covers. The let set I bough I had the piping done. Big mistake for me, the piping was destroyed in less than than a year on the drivers side.

I I hate to cover up these gorgeous seats in the ProX but **** I need to keep looking good. I will destroy the bolsters in a no time if I don't cover then

·
257 Posts
So how is the piping holding up?

I have been using Wet Okole since 2007, great seat covers. The let set I bough I had the piping done. Big mistake for me, the piping was destroyed in less than than a year on the drivers side.

I I hate to cover up these gorgeous seats in the ProX but **** I need to keep looking good. I will destroy the bolsters in a no time if I don't cover then
The seat covers are holding up very nicely. They look as good as the day I got them. SOOOOO glad I got them, as I can't imagine how nasty the leather ones would be from wet bathing suits, etc. Great value for the money. The camo pattern hides a multitude of sins (coffee spills, etc.).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts