Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here. Have been lurking for some time. Followed the truck since it has been announced. I have driven it and was impressed. Great ride, but it does takes a bit to get it going. The price seems too high still. I would consider at 9K+ off msrp. Dealers in the northeast are at 4k now. Looking forward to reading more about this truck

·
348 Posts
Central FL dealers range 2 to 6 grand off MSRP. Mine was actually a dealer swap from Gainesville Nissan, it came to my dealer with thier sticker, Gainesville had a $4,000 ADM charge added to the MSRP. When you see that, it makes you feel better about a dealer that uses the advertised prices and has no "games"

·
149 Posts
I don't mind the price because it's like a top of the line truck in every way. Diesel Cummins engine, a rear axel that's designed for a 3/4 tonne and a transmission that's designed to have 900+ lbs of torque input and tow 30000 lbs. You're not going to wear out the drivetrain. And the interior is better and more comfortable than any other truck I've driven or rode in. Plus excellent resale value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
65 Posts
Central FL dealers range 2 to 6 grand off MSRP. Mine was actually a dealer swap from Gainesville Nissan, it came to my dealer with thier sticker, Gainesville had a $4,000 ADM charge added to the MSRP. When you see that, it makes you feel better about a dealer that uses the advertised prices and has no "games"

Gainesville Nissan is near me. What does ADM stand for? I'm looking to buy but still doing my homework. How can they add something to the MSRP? Doesn't that come from the manufacturer?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts