Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 25k of towing various trailers, today I lose the brake and both turn signals to my trailer? Any pointers where to look? Everything I find has to do with losing running lights, which I still have.

·
1,396 Posts
I've only lost full power... 10amp fuse under the hood. If you lost brake and signal that's probably going to be a separate fuse.

·
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I finally found it, life is good again!

·
1 Posts
After 25k of towing various trailers, today I lose the brake and both turn signals to my trailer? Any pointers where to look? Everything I find has to do with losing running lights, which I still have.
I’m having this problem now. How did you fix it?

·
2018 XD Pro4x Gas
195 Posts
Fuse I’m guessing. Happens to me a lot at work with these crappy old vans they give us with trailer sometimes. Trailer blows the fuse for lights. Can be all, brakes, runners, just depends. But happens a lot.

·
74 Posts
It’s a common issue. You can google it and there are some videos showing a guy changing the fuse. It’s about that simple. The fuse box is under the hood. It’s also in the owners manual.

·
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can you be more specific because I'm having the same issue?
Its been awhile since I did this and TBH do not remember the exact location. I did find it via google and it was in the FB under the hood. Next time I am around that truck I will open hood and see if I can remember....damn getting old suck's that and to many irons in the fire this last 2 years

·
180 Posts
Can you be more specific because I'm having the same issue?
There are two fuse boxes one is by the rad which will take care of the brake and turn signals. The second is by the passenger battery down low a skinny box those are for the charging system. The lights and brakes are a 10 and 15 amp the charging fuse is a red mini 10A Located by the battery down low in that fuse box and one other fuse relay box but I’m not sure what that one is called.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts