Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
658 Posts
Anyone notice, when talking about the goose neck, That he said "when towing more than 12,000 pounds"?
I know that Nissan has been saying that the tow rating is 12,000+ pounds but havent said anything more than that. Most publications are saying a 12,000 lbs tow rating. This makes me wonder what the actual tow rating will be!

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
Anyone notice, when talking about the goose neck, That he said "when towing more than 12,000 pounds"?
I know that Nissan has been saying that the tow rating is 12,000+ pounds but havent said anything more than that. Most publications are saying a 12,000 lbs tow rating. This makes me wonder what the actual tow rating will be!
I think they're holding their cards close to their chest. Looking at the way the XD is built, how much power it has, there is no reason it shouldn't be able to legally pull the same loads that one-tons from the 90's could pull... so somewhere around 16,000lbs...

·
857 Posts
Navy has a good point and when it comes to business they almost never mention a number before the official one drops that will hold them accountable to living up to it, they'll always make it easier on themselves.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts